Sardello Inc. is North America’s best sole remanufacturer.
We specialize in remanufacturing Large to Mid-size Engines and their component parts, but we are not limited to these products.
Our mission is we will work hard for you to give you the best price to save you money, add longer life and better reliability to your engines/components, and help you become a greener, more environmentally friendly company, because, when you remanufacture, you are recycling.
What is remanufacturing?
- Remanufacturing is an industrial process that restores end-of-life goods to their original working condition.
- The United States is the largest remanufacturer in the world.
- According to the United States International Trade Commissions’ 2012 overview of remanufacturing, “between 2009 and 2011, the value of U.S. remanufactured production grew by 15% to at least $43 billion dollars (data taken from remanufacturing–intensive sectors that account for the majority of remanufacturing activity in the U.S. include aerospace, consumer products, electrical apparatus, heavy-duty and off-road equipment, information technology products, locomotives, machinery, medical devices, motor vehicle parts, office furniture, restaurant equipment, and retreaded tires).”
- Remanufacturing occurs across a diverse range of industrial sectors in the U.S., but it is more common in sectors making capital-intensive, durable products that have relatively longer product life cycles.
- U.S. Trade Commission Overview (Demand Factors page 2-7)-“All things being equal, remanufactured goods are often viewed as economical alternatives to new products because they are functionally equivalent and, on average are priced less than a comparable new good. Typically remanufactured goods save consumers 30%-50% or more on the price of an equivalent new product.”
This is exactly what Sardello Inc. does. We have more than 40 years of experience remanufacturing. The programs we have developed are streamlined to do as stated above if not better than what is stated above. We can take any capital-intensive, durable product and extend its life cycle for very economical pricing. If we cannot accomplish this for you, then, you will find it difficult to find another company that can.
Sardello Inc. successfully service major OEMs, the majority of rail companies in North America, Trucking companies in the United States, Marine Tug-Boats, Stationary Power Plants, and more. Our facilities are supervised by Master Mechanics and staffed by Skilled Technicians. We have two locations west of the Pittsburgh area a 55,000 square-foot plant located near Greater Pitt Airport and two plants totaling over 100,000 square-feet located near the Pennsylvania and Ohio border. These facilities have state-of-the-art remanufacturing equipment and are the most modern facilities of their kind. Under these three roofs, you will find the largest volume of Cleaning and Machining Equipment, and Test and Calibration Equipment as well as the biggest inventory of core materials.
Our equipment, inventory, and staff enable Sardello Inc. to process your orders within 48 hours.