Customers can choose to have Sardello remanufacture their original unit or use our unit exchange program (UX). With unit exchange, a product can be promptly provided in return for the original unit or core product. In either case, units go through a rigorous tear-down, inspection, and assembly process that ensures remanufactured products preform at the same capacity of new units. This is all available at a fraction of the cost of purchasing new units. Remanufaturing extends the life of your product and restores original performance.
What is Remanufacturing?
-REMANUFACTURE (VERB) | Pronunciation: / rɪˈmanjʊˈfaktʃə
- To return a used product to at least its original performance with a warranty that is equivalent to or better than that of the newly manufactured product.
- Involves dismantling the product, restoring and replacing components and testing the individual parts and whole product to ensure that it is within its origin design specifications.
- From a customer viewpoint, the remanufactured product can be considered the same as a new product.
- Subsequent warranty is generally at least equal to the new product.
- Performance after remanufacture is expected to be at least to the original performance specifications.
Remanufacturing is good for customers, good for business, and good for the environment.